Thursday, July 19, 2012

An Introduction...

Hello, and thanks for stopping by! My name is Ann Mulligan and I am a registered nurse and public health nurse who combines my medical background with a natural, whole body approach, giving my clients the best of both worlds. I am part of the wellness team at the Mission Oaks Counseling & Wellness Center, and you can view my profile on their site here.

Searching for an answer to my own chronic health disorder, psoriasis, I discovered a number of body/mind/spirit self-healing methods and the world of herbal medicine. Since 1988, I have witnessed many individuals, including myself, experience positive results using Holistic and Whole Body approaches to achieving Balanced Health.

My current practice provides holistic guidance that focuses on locating and eliminating the root cause of health imbalances. My work includes Nutrition Consultations, Muscle Response Testing, Contact Reflex Analysis (CRA), Herbs and Nutrition, The Body Code, Detoxification Programs and Reflexology. My involvement in energy work embraces energy psychology techniques such as EFT, The Emotion Code and Allergy Antidotes.

There is a belief system that I embrace:
"Ageing" is not an excuse for aches and pain. 
"Just like my mother" is not an excuse for a disease. 
"There is nothing I can do about it" is a hopeless state of being. 
"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired" is no way to live. 
"I have no control over my health" is just not true.

To learn more about me and the holistic services I provide, please visit my website: www.thejourneytoheal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment